Pages

29.11.10

Makeup Movie Monday - Christina Aguilera

With Burlesque having come out on Friday I thought it would be appropriate to showcase one of my guiltiest of pleasures, Christina Aguilera. (Side note: still haven't seen it. Heather and I are planning a most special 

A lot of her videos and appearances often have her showing off some questionable (at best) makeup choices. I'll be honest, I don't love her makeup most of the time. But I love that I know what to expect from her and that it's always done perfectly. Her eyeliner, lipstick and skin: gaudy - yet flawless. It's not my style but it's hers and that's all that matters.

Her video, Not Myself Tonight, was like a 2010 'Dirrty.' I can't get enough of it. A bit of Madonna and Gaga and a ton of Chrissy A. 










Speaking of Burlesque, I broke my OPI buying ban and picked up a bottle of their super sparkles from the collection for the movie. The shine and texture is amazing but it is otherwise just another bottle of OPI and chips at every opportunity. But it looks so good on that I've been religiously retouching for three days. 



xoxo
a.


No comments: