Pages

8.11.10

I will tell you a secret.

Well, it's actually not much a secret. Especially if you've ever snuck up on me while I'm singing to my ipod. In which case, you already know that I'm a huge Loretta Lynn fan.

Huge.

Wikipedia will give you more information that I can succinctly but, I think she's tops. Loretta didn't even pick up a guitar until she was 24 and had been married for nine (9!!!!!) years. I used to think about that a lot when I was changing my life and suddenly studying makeup and hair. Also, I love country hair.

If you want a crash course in all things Loretta, the Definitive Collection is the way to go. Then pick up one of her books (I recommend Loretta Lynn: Coal Miner's Daughter) and watch the movie by the same name.

So, for this makeup monday, I present to you, one of my idols. Aptly named not only for her looks, but for her life.





And now you know too much.

xoxo
a.

No comments: